- Alt D P in order to make an effective rotate desk
- We been able to pull the latest (a little higher) frequency dining table here throughout the rotate dining table
- Besides “Unknown”, Parker with ten situations is among the most preferred from my own ancestral surnames; fifteen of my ancestral surnames were not shared by the some of my personal initial 354 FTDNA-overall-matches.
6cM on the Chromosome 12 (93,176,484 to help you 125,287,936). Afterwards in 2015 through the ily Reunion facebook group, I found various other meets (Bob) that is 50 % of-identical to the two of us having eleven.7cM in this that area (116,665,672 to help you 125,064,434) and half-just like me personally for a much deeper 4.2cM to 126,483,038.
There is apparently a blurry edge anywhere between 125,064,434 and you may 125,287,936 (0.5cM) where I’m 50 % of-similar by accident to help you Dana but she actually is perhaps not half-same as Bob.
I am prepared to consider that the DNA shared because of the Bob, Dana and me personally is additionally shared with often Hugh Clancy or Marcella Blackall, the average GGGgrandparents of Dana and you can me personally.
My first relative (Antoin, along with a 4th relative so you can Dana) is also half-identical to Bob, as well as for the Chromsome 12, and additionally anywhere between 112,242,549 and 116,643,188 (9.4cM, 1529 SNPs), but Antoin isn’t 1 / 2 of-identical to both Dana or me personally inside sub-part. Which, the newest DNA mutual from the Antoin and you will Bob you should never are from Hugh Clancy or Marcella Blackall. It may attended out-of Antoin’s father, or from our common parent. But not, for geographical factors, it seems likely to have come from your preferred grandma, Ciss McNae part of Condition Clare as Bob’s ancestors.
I’m nonetheless experiencing the newest AncestryDNA screen
If so, following Ciss need died the girl maternal Clancy chromosome inside the this place to my dad, and you can passed on additional DNA, simply put the woman paternal McNamara chromosome, so you’re able to Antoin’s mom.
Therefore i conclude one to Bob is probable twice as associated with Antoin and you can myself, probably one another as a consequence of our very own McNamara greatgrandfather and you will courtesy the Clancy greatgrandmother.
That simply leaves this new mystery of the little gap from 116,643,188 so you can 116,665,672 in which Bob isn’t 1 / 2 of-identical to sometimes Antoin otherwise myself.
Bob’s results are out-of Origins, and you may an origin brutal studies document that we consulted only has one to SNP in this gap, the one that FTDNA will not see:
So my personal end is the fact someplace in Bob’s origins you will find probably an effective crossover ranging from the things i will-call McNamara DNA and you can Clancy DNA, somewhere between so it nothing pit.
- We started out having 354 fits all of the old , I experienced just 333 matches with this particular day. The other 21 must possibly provides privatised its results otherwise had the time altered due to a need for reprocessing.
- My personal 666th meets from the big date are dated ily Finder databases are increasing in proportions in just more than fifteen weeks.
- My personal 960th and most previous meets during producing such analytics is actually old . This indicates your rate of growth got slowed a little, toward databases today overpowering 17 days to help you twice.
To cease the fresh new rip-away from rates billed by AncestryDNA to low-U.S. consumers, We ordered the fresh new system as a result of an aunt found in the U.S. just who collected my personal take to on a trip to Ireland for Genetic Genealogy and family history Ireland 2015. I also had a gift from a couple of establishes off anybody grateful for the assist I experienced offered him along with his DNA fits. A first relative used one among these, but it are denied; I think that there is going to have been too much lip stick combined inside into the saliva decide to try!
Most other profiles explained to me that the “Browse suits” box starts to form just shortly after a few weeks. Lookin seems to be simpler into the Google https://datingranking.net/de/christliche-datierung/ Chrome than in Mozilla Firefox. In place of almost every other search on the internet that i have used, this new listings do not focus on an amount of one’s quantity of complimentary overall performance.